- 2 tbsp. ground flaxseed
- 4 tbsp. hot water
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/2 tsp. pink Himalayan salt
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 2 tbsp. date puree or a sweeten of choice
- oil spray
Topping Ingredients (suggestions)
- fresh or frozen berries
- maple syrup or honey
- cashew cream
- In a cup combine flaxseed and hot water and let it sit for 5 minutes. This is your binding agent
- Put oats, cashews, salt, water, oil, honey and flaxseed gel into a blender, blend until smooth.
- Spray waffle maker with oil and put the mixture in as per the waffle iron directions.
- Put on a plate, add toppings of choice.