So around this time of year my seasonal obsession with clementine/ mandarin oranges usually kicks in haha. Does anyone else go through a crate/bag a week? If you are a fellow orange lover, try this Winter Citrus Salad featuring Spinach, Radicchio, Clementines & Pomegranate Seeds!
Yield: Makes 1 large salad
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup chopped Castelfranco Radicchio
- 1/4 cup shaved pumpkin spice cheese (I used @beemstercheeses)
- 1 clementine, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 avocado, peeled, pit removed and sliced
- 2 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- Honey to drizzle
Layer all ingredients on a plate or in a large bowl and drizzle with honey. Enjoy!
Photo & Recipe By: Brittaney Berendsen RD, P.H.Ec.