- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 apple grated
- Cinnamon (have as little or as much as you want)
- 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. honey
Optional add ons:
- 1 tsp. pepita seeds
- 1 scoop (16g) fibre powder
- Add all dry ingredients to a jar – the one I use
- Give it a shake before adding almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Warm honey and pour into the jar (will make it easier to mix)
- Stir through the grated apple.
- Pop in fridge and leave overnight
- In the morning eat straight from the jar or pour into a bowl.
- To decorate I suggest adding some fresh fruit and cinnamon,