Hi everyone! It's been awhile since I've posted a monthly menu plan. Meal planning is one of my all-time favorite routines, but sharing them on the blog kind of got put on the back burner when I went back to work full- time. Without a dinner menu, I just feel lost, so I'm happy to say that I will be posting our Monthly Menu Plan again!
If you're not familiar with "Menu Plan Monthly", it's a monthly list of meal ideas to help you get out of your dinner rut. Meal planning not only saves you time, but you're also saving money and reducing trips to the grocery store.
Each monthly meal plan is easy to follow and is posted in a list format, so you can choose what you want to serve on any given day. Any recipe noted with (New) next to the title are the recipes I plan on making and will post in the near future.
I hope y'all find something you like! ❤
- One Pan Garlic Baked Chicken & Potatoes & Roasted Honey Nut Squash
- Amish Barbecue Meatballs, Mashed Potatoes & Skillet Corn
- Honey Orange Chicken with Grilled Pineapple & Roasted Broccoli
- Cast Iron Skillet Pizza & Olive Garden Salad
- Sourdough Waffles, Eggs & Bacon
- Chicken Chow Mein & Egg Rolls
- Amish Beef & Noodles , Biscuit Bread & Sweet & Sour Green Beans
- Soft Tacos with all the fixins & Pico de Gallo
- Instant Pot Kalua Pork, Steamed Rice & Korean Cucumber Salad
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup & Soft Honey Wheat Rolls
- Grilled Balsamic Steak & Grilled Vegetable Medley Packets
- Honey Glazed Chicken & Veggie Skillet
- Picadillo & Mexican Rice
- Not My Mama's Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes & Butter Crisp Green Beans
- One Pot Spaghetti , Garden Salad & Crusty Artesian Bread
- Wingers Sticky Finger Wraps & French Fries
- Taco Salad
- Korean Beef Rice Bowls (I double the sauce), Seasoned Broccoli & Egg Rolls
- Baked Potato Bar & Garden Salad
- Oven Baked BBQ Pork Chops, Baked beans & Stewed Potatoes (New Recipe)
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Casserole & Skillet Green Beans & Yellow Squash
- Simple Red Beans & Rice with Smoked Sausage, Hot Water Cornbread
- Crock Pot Pulled Barbecue Chicken, Potato Salad
- Old Fashioned Goulash, Salad & Dinner Rolls
- Sheet Pan Pork Chop Dinner
- Roasted Chicken Legs , Instant Pot Mac & Cheese
- Tater Tot Casserole , Roasted Asparagus & Fruit Salad
- Garden Harvest Chicken Stew & Old Fashioned Beer Bread
Desserts for the month
Hungry for more? Check out the Recipe Index by Mommy’s Kitchen.
Be social and follow along on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest! for all the latest updates!
Join the Mommy's Kitchen Mailing List and you'll get the latest recipes and updates delivered straight to your inbox for Free!