Start your day with a delicious and healthy breakfast!
I’d like to share with you my favorite breakfast bowls that not only taste great, but are also quick and easy to prepare. Breakfast bowls are a perfect way to combine different ingredients, you can add whatever you have at home and can get creative with assembling!
You definitely have to try this chocolate chia pudding, it’s very smooth and creamy and something different! I hope you’ll give it a try!
- 30 g chia seeds
- 200 ml milk of your choice
- 2-3 teaspoons cocoa powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- Sweetener of your choice (honey, agave syrup, …)
- Toppings of your choice (berries, banana, nuts, …)
- Put the chia seeds, milk and cocoa powder in a bowl.
- Stir everything very well so that the chia seeds are well mixed with the liquid. This takes a little time, but otherwise the chia seeds will be clumpy.
- Let the chia pudding set in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- The next day, put the chia seeds in a blender and add a pinch of salt. You can also add some sweetener such as honey or agave syrup if you like!
- Blend until everything is creamy.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl and add toppings of your choice! I like using fresh berries, banana and nuts!
Discover more posts by Café Tonia